With Invisalign in Lumberton, a beautifully straight smile doesn’t need to remain only a dream. We can make your dream come true with this orthodontic treatment that uses a series of clear plastic aligners to move your teeth into proper alignment.
With no wires or brackets, Invisalign treatment is:
- Comfortable – Since there’s no metal hardware to rub against soft tissues, you’ll experience minimal mouth irritation while wearing your aligners.
- Hassle-Free – You can remove Invisalign aligners for meals and for oral hygiene. Eat whatever you like, even popcorn and corn-on-the-cob, with no worries about food getting caught in braces. Plus, brushing and flossing is a snap since you won’t have to maneuver around wires.
- Simple – Once we’ve created your Invisalign treatment plan using 3-D software, the rest is easy. Your aligners are manufactured at a special Invisalign lab. Simply wear each aligner for about two weeks before moving to the next one in the series. Unlike braces, no uncomfortable adjustments are needed!
- Faster Than Braces – Most patients spend months, not years, wearing Invisalign aligners. The average treatment time for adults is just 12 months.
Dr. H. David Nelams has been using orthodontic treatment to straighten smiles for more than 20 years, with both Invisalign aligners and conventional braces. To schedule a consultation with him, call 409-206-1763. If you’re an existing patient, your Invisalign consultation is free!
Advanced Technology Helps Us Design Your Invisalign Treatment
Digital technology is what makes Invisalign treatment possible! Dr. Nelams uses it to examine your teeth and to design your treatment. Among the tools he uses:
- Digital X-rays – Dr. Nelams will conduct a thorough dental exam using digital X-rays. They are faster and use less radiation than traditional X-rays. They also allow us to easily enlarge images to get a better look at your teeth.
- Digital Scanner – Instead of a tray of messy goo, we use digital technology to make fast and accurate impressions of your teeth. The Invisalign lab uses these impressions, and other information, to make your aligners.
- 3-D Design Software – Dr. Nelams uses special software to create your Invisalign treatment plan. He can even use it to give you a preview of what your smile will look like once your treatment is complete.
Space Maintainers May Help Your Child Avoid Orthodontic Treatment
Dr. Nelams will monitor your child’s dental development during their exams. If your child loses a baby tooth early, he may recommend a space maintainer, a custom-made appliance that will keep the space open to allow their permanent tooth to come in properly. Using a maintainer helps keep teeth aligned and may avoid the need for future orthodontic treatment. Our in-house financing plan offers a 20 percent discount on space maintainers.
Complement Your Straight Smile With Additional Cosmetic Dentistry
Once your smile is straight, you may want to further improve it with additional cosmetic dental treatments. Your options include:
- Teeth Whitening – You can choose between a whitening treatment in our office or convenient home treatments.
- Tooth Bonding – This affordable procedure covers small flaws like stains, gaps, and chips. We can usually complete your treatment in a single visit.
- Dental Veneers – We’ll bond porcelain veneers to teeth to whiten them, close spaces, or repair worn or chipped teeth.
- Teeth Contouring – With this procedure we can smooth rough edges, correct overlapping teeth, or make other small adjustments to their shape.
For Invisalign in Lumberton, call 409-206-1763.