It’s important to find a dentist who not only offers great care but one who your family also enjoys coming to see. At Family Dental Care, our name says it all. Dr. H. David Nelams has provided Lumberton family dentistry for many years and would love to add your bunch to our list of happy patients. Here are a few of the reasons our patients keep coming back:
- “Happy visits” that will get your youngest children acquainted with dental care
- Our in-house financing plan that will give you significant savings on your dental care
- Peace of mind for you that your family’s smiles are in good shape
- Our “No-Cavity Club,” which will put your child’s name on our bulletin board and earn them a free T-shirt and a trip to our prize machine
Ask us about scheduling your whole crew for the same time! Call us today at 409-206-1763 to schedule your appointments. We’re right across the street from Christus Family Medicine on Country Lane Drive.
Relax – We’re Family Dentistry Experts
At Family Dental Care, we love kids! We recommend you bring your child to see us at age 3. They can come along to your appointment at first; we’ll give them a “happy visit” where we introduce them to the staff and show them some of the tools we use to keep smiles healthy. We’ll even give them a little toothbrush so they can begin working on their hygiene habits.
As your child gets older, their visits will consist of a full exam and complete teeth cleaning, just like your own appointments. If we find any sign of dental problems, we may recommend dental sealants, fluoride applications, or other treatments.
We offer a full lineup of family dental services for everyone. They include:
- General dentistry, including exams, cleanings, and preventive dental services
- Restorative dentistry to get your teeth and your smile back in shape
- Orthodontics using quick, discreet Invisalign treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry that can deliver you the smile you’ve been dreaming about
- Implant dentistry to replace your missing teeth and improve your quality of life
- TMJ & teeth grinding treatment to stop nagging jaw pain and harmful teeth grinding
- Emergency dental care, with same-day appointments whenever possible
- Oral surgery to keep your mouth in optimal health